Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Confirmation

We got confirmation from the sperm clinic yesterday that they received the paperwork from our clinic to have our sperm shipped directly there.... Our clinic just wants to do some very basic blood work on me & if all that comes back ok (dear God, I've been good so far, let it continue that way) we'll get started on unmediated IUI - extremely basic stuff here considering what other people have gone through.... there really is great relief in knowing I don't have to be the one to do the insemination myself, wonder about timing... etc...

Headed to Vegas in just a little bit - being hopefully that my life happens just as the saying goes - Vegas, baby....

2 comments:

  1. Jen!!!!! Yay!!!! First, this timing is perfect. Go to Vegas and be able to indulge in all that it has to offer (gluten free of course) and then head back home to a real IUI. I always worried about those self IUI- it sounded so complicated and makes me happy that a Dr will be doing this for you from now own. I am so excited for you to get started.
    Thank you so much for all your support, you are my best cheerleader ever!!!
    Lots of love to you on your birthday!!!!!
    P.S. I am having all these fantasies of actually getting to meet you one day, I promise I am not some on line weird stalker or anything!!!!

    ReplyDelete