Sunday, October 31, 2010

next steps

on friday we are going to see my PA. she's an amazing PA. she will sit and listen to me tell her a story for an hour. i told A i just want to go in there & look at this from "i'm not feeling well" and not "we can't get pregnant". i feel like i'm always picking up the peices in our marriage. sometimes it's exhausting. i hope that we find something out with autoimmune. could it be his thyroid? it sure feels like everything that you look up - you can find one thing that he has. but this... it's every single one of them.

fatigue, exhaustion (he's was falling asleep at work before going gluten free)
feeling run down and sluggish (he always talks about being tired)
depression (he said he's had a lot of aniexty)
difficulty concentrating, brain fog (don't we all have this?)
dry, coarse and/or itchy skin (he has dandruff - it's been really bad)
dry, coarse and/or thinning hair (not kidding, he has been using rogaine & we blammed it on going of clomid)
feeling cold, especially in the extremities (he's breaking out in hives in really cold weather on his hands - ever since he got stung by the bee)
constipation (sorry ladies, but he's always complaining about this)
muscle cramps (he gets charlie horses like no other)
infertility (they say this happens if nothing has been done in a long time)

maybe it's another dead end. it's very possible - but if that's the case - we're just one step closer to getting to the root of all of this. i really want A to feel better.

2 comments:

  1. I love my PA too. She has been a lifesaver for me this past year. I actually gave her a big hug at my last appt after professing my gratitude for her patience in listening to me so well.

    I really want you A to feel better too. Good luck on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping everything goes smoothly and what ever "it" is can be easily solved.

    ReplyDelete